Outperform the competition with INCONY
By using the software and services of INCONY you can reach the highest degree of automation for your data maintenance as well as in the creation of print documents, online and CD catalogs. In addition, INCONY adapts the software to your layout and functional requirements, customized for each customer.
How do you benefit more from ANTEROS than from competing systems?
- Extremely efficient product data maintenance: With its PIM system ANTEROS, INCONY is among the PIM pioneers having already had users from technical industries with diverse attributes in 1996. Therefore, the efficient maintenance of even complex product data was an early priority.
- Intuitive use with particularly good usability. The INCONY team already had one of the first ANTEROS versions tested by the Siemens Usability Lab in the 1990s. External test subjects had to solve tasks in ANTEROS, while eye-tracking glasses were used to analyze which parts of the user interface were progressing quickly and where not. These findings were not only incorporated into the user interface of this version, but were also an important criterion for further developments.
- Our flexible import-export framework to connect other systems to the PIM system with relatively little effort. The PIM-side interfaces even automatically adapt to PIM extensions with data fields.
- Many modules are fully integrated in ANTEROS, whereas competitor systems require interfaces to MAM, print and translation systems.
- Faster project execution, since ANTEROS already offers a functional, ready-made system that can be flexibly adapted to customer requirements. Other systems offer only a framework meaning the initial system setup alone takes much longer.
- Fully automatic print generation: You can generate complete print documents or excerpts on-demand via the web interface, completely without a typesetting system (such as Indesign or Indesign server). This enables you to create customer-specific catalogs at any time without additional effort. A new trend among our customers: they even offer this print-on-demand function to their customers as a service on their websites for absolutely up-to-date data sheets or excerpt catalogs and customers like it very much!
The advantage has been confirmed:
- In the past, OBETA Electro had created its print catalogs using a template-based system and has now switched to the technologically leading system ANTEROS. "While it used to take us six months to create catalogs with our template-based print system, ANTEROS allows us to do so in just 6 weeks. We concentrate mainly on data maintenance and have a time gain of 75% - even though we had already partially automated the process. In addition, it takes less than an hour to generate a complete catalog with ANTEROS, compared to more than 30 hours with the previous system," says Christopher Adler of OBETA.
- An independent jury selected Mr. Holthaus from the automotive supplier Hella (INCONY customer since 2004) as "Catalogue Manager of the Year". A 13-page questionnaire was used to ask in great detail how complex the creation of a catalog is in the company and to what extent and how comprehensive the processes have already been optimised.
- INCONY customers report that they have saved up to 90% in time and costs in catalog production and that they have not found such flexible options in competitors' print generation systems.
"In such a short time, automation has brought us to an IT innovation level in which we can present our products to our customers much better and more up-to-date. The investments have already paid for themselves in just a few months through time and cost savings in data maintenance."
- José Ibañez, VAG Armaturen
ANTEROS is the only PIM system in which the functions for product data maintenance and translation support, the image database / media asset management, the print engine and the web catalogue / web shop are fully integrated in one system. You don't have to push data into other systems via interfaces first, which makes your processes much faster.
Tested, very good usability
ANTEROS is very intuitive to use and has a very good usability. The INCONY team already had one of the first ANTEROS versions tested by the Siemens Usability Lab in the 1990s. External test persons had to solve tasks with ANTEROS and eye-tracking glasses were used to analyze where the users progressed quickly in the user interface and where they progressed less quickly. These findings were not only incorporated into the user interface of this version, but were also an important criterion for further developments.
Flexible import-export framework to connect to other systems with relatively little effort.
Technological-leading print engine
With ANTEROS.print, you can publish any document fully automatically in your corporate design. In contrast to other PIM systems, the ANTEROS software does not use a template-based approach for automation, but a rule-based approach that is much more flexible and allows a higher degree of automation. Almost all rules can be implemented that can be considered in general. In addition, settings or exceptions can be fine-tuned via the web interface. In addition to layout rules, data grouping or even data compression rules can also be implemented.
As a result, the print engine can generate both finished PDF documents and documents in INX format, which can be imported into the Indesign typesetting system for post-processing.
Efficient product data maintenance
ANTEROS offers functions to strongly systematize your data and thus make data maintenance particularly efficient for you. This includes the inheritance of parameter definitions and parameter values, the bundling of products in product series, the marking of translated texts for targeted translation, the creation of text modules, and much more.
Easy-to-use image database
The ANTEROS media database not only allows media management for your marketing department, but with the image portal your sales representatives, dealers and partners can also easily download images themselves in various formats, of course with reduced rights.
"Even though Hella has already been using some state of the art IT systems, we were surprised by the user-friendly and flexible data management functionality ANTEROS comes with."
- Rainer Holthaus, Hella
Our customers appreciate the INCONY team as very service-oriented.
Each customer has their personal account manager, who can be reached directly and knows of your problems exactly. There is no service hotline to deal with, no queued phone line and changing support staff. We take our customers' needs seriously and understand that a personal approach to the wants and needs of each individual customer leads to both a quicker solution of most problems as well as higher customer satisfaction overall.
What our customers value about INCONY's service:
- Competent employees
- Customized implementation of customer specific requirements
- Reliable availability in terms of time
- Web based processes and functionalities
- High degree of flexibility
- Full understanding of customer requirements
- Reliable support
- Fully automated print generation, even for complex product data
- Ability to manage and incorporate complex data
- Short response time
- Use of innovative technologies
But you do not need to take our word on it. Every few years we try to run a customer survey to ensure our service is up to our customers' standards. We are always working on bettering both our product and our service and are happy for any feedback we receive. The past customer survey had very positive results and we are happy to report that 96% percent of our customers that responded, all of which are current customers, report that they are satisfied with our software and service, with more than half stating they are very satisfied and others even thrilled.
"INCONY's partnership and customer service impressed me throughout the process."
- Holger Kleine-Tebbe of TECE
Softwaredemo for the PIM System ANTEROS - convince yourself!
You are planning to introduce a PIM system in order to maintain your product data much more efficiently. Are you interested in what is possible with the technologically leading PIM system ANTEROS and how far you can optimize your processes with it? With INCONY you can outperform the competition.
Request your free software demo now!