Product Data is the Company Gold
Try out the technological leader: ANTEROS
ANTEROS has a modular structure so that you can start with a basic solution and add more functionality later on.The following modules are currently available:
- ANTEROS.pim lets you maintain product data and product classifications. In addition, you can create texts, parameters, and different product relationships very efficiently in a web based fashion.
- ANTEROS.mam lets you administrate image, video, audio, and document files centrally in your company. They can be easily retrieved and converted on-demand to other file formats.
- ANTEROS.mp enables your sales staff, distributors, and customers (if granted the privileges) to search for images in a very user-friendly way and download them in different formats.
- ANTEROS.tm offers functionality for cutting the time you spend on translation tasks and increases the uniformity of your translations. Text elements are stored in a centralized database. Initial characters of words you type in a data input field are expanded automatically to the complete words or even strings of words (as stored in the dictionary). Translations can be added online or by using MS-Excel tables.
- ANTEROS.qm to monitor the quality of data in a dashboard, run the displayed inspection reports and create your own reports and quality levels
- ANTEROS.print provides the functionality required for generating on-demand catalogs, price lists, and data sheets for all or all selected products. ANTEROS.webprint gives your customers access to the print functionality within your web catalog and web shop, e.g. for printing the most up-to-date version of your product data sheets.
- ANTEROS.web for web shops and web catalogs with user-friendly search functionality, a product comparison list and a shopping basket for orders that will be examined by your sales staff prior to execution (web catalog) or online orders for fully automatic execution (web shop).
- ANTEROS.wf for workflow-controlled business processes.
- ANTEROS.label for efficient label creation; a label editor allows you to create masks for the labels, link them to product data, generate labels and even check if there is enough space on the label for all product data.
- ANTEROS.spare with special functions for spare parts catalogs to create hotspots for spare parts drawings and use them to select spare parts in the web shop or web catalog.
- ANTEROS.imex supplies functionality for importing existing product and classification data in an XML, CSV, or MS-Excel format with a flexible import export framework. Data can be exported for different application areas also in an XML, CSV, and MS-Excel format. The ANTEROS.webex module provides also the users of your web catalog and web shop with export functionality.
- ANTEROS.rest to deeply integrate third-party systems with ANTEROS via REST web services.
- ANTEROS.bmecat.im for data import in the BMEcat format.
- ANTEROS.bmecat.ex for data export in the BMEcat format.
- ANTEROS.arge for data export in the Arge format.
- ANTEROS.dnorm for an export in the Datanorm format.
- ANTEROS.idoc.in for a regular import of master data from SAP as MATMAS-iDocs via RFC connection; ANETROS registers itself as a listener with your SAP system. Prerequisite: ANTEROS must be installed in the same network as SAP.
- ANTEROS.sap.pi: Construction module for ANTEROS.idoc.in, with which ANTEROS retrieves the master data (iDocs) from a hot folder. ANTEROS can be installed in a different network than SAP. Either SAP PI or a VPN access between ANTEROS and SAP server is required
- ANTEROS.idoc.out for regular export of data from ANTEROS to SAP via iDocs
- ANTEROS.iphone, ANTEROS.android provide apps that come with user-friendly product search functionality for use on iPhones, Android, or other smartphone platforms.