Product Data is the Company Gold
Try out the technological leader: ANTEROS
ANTEROS has a modular structure so that you can start with a basic solution and add more functionality later on.
An ANTEROS application can be composed of the following modules:
- ANTEROS.pim lets you maintain product data and product classifications. In addition, you can create texts, parameters, and different product relationships very efficiently in a web based fashion.
- ANTEROS.imex supplies functionality for importing existing product and classification data in an XML, CSV, or MS-Excel format with a flexible import export framework. Data can be exported for different application areas also in an XML, CSV, and MS-Excel format. The ANTEROS.webex module provides also the users of your web catalog and web shop with export functionality.ANTEROS.mam lets you administrate image, video, audio, and document files centrally in your company. They can be easily retrieved and converted on-demand to other file formats.
- ANTEROS.mp enables your sales staff, distributors, and customers (if granted the privileges) to search for images in a very user-friendly way and download them in different formats.
- ANTEROS.tm offers functionality for cutting the time you spend on translation tasks and increases the uniformity of your translations. Text elements are stored in a centralized database. Initial characters of words you type in a data input field are expanded automatically to the complete words or even strings of words (as stored in the dictionary). Translations can be added online or by using MS-Excel tables.
- ANTEROS.qm to monitor the quality of data in a dashboard, run the displayed inspection reports and create your own reports and quality levels
- ANTEROS.print provides the functionality required for generating on-demand catalogs, price lists, and data sheets for all or all selected products. ANTEROS.webprint gives your customers access to the print functionality within your web catalog and web shop, e.g. for printing the most up-to-date version of your product data sheets.
- ANTEROS.web for web shops and web catalogs with user-friendly search functionality, a product comparison list and a shopping basket for orders that will be examined by your sales staff prior to execution (web catalog) or online orders for fully automatic execution (web shop).
- ANTEROS.webapp, ANTEROS.iphone, ANTEROS.android provide apps that come with user-friendly product search functionality for use on iPhones, Android, or other smartphone platforms.
- ANTEROS.wf for workflow driven business processes
- ANTEROS.spare lets you use special functions for spare part catalogs. You can create Hotspots for spare part drawings which enables your web shop user to click on spare parts within the drawing to put that part into the shopping basket.
- ANTEROS.bmecat: for data export in BMEcat format
- ANTEROS.arge: for data export in Arge format
- ANTEROS.dnorm: for data export in Datanorm format
- ANTEROS.magento: a connector for transferring data on a regular basis into a Magento shop
- ANTEROS.rest: a module for a deep integration of ANTEROS with other systems via REST Web services