Optimized Product Information Management (PIM)
PIM software is a database application that manages, synchronizes and enriches product-related information about a company centrally and makes said information available to a variety of media and systems.
Similar to ERP systems, PIM software plays an important role in companies when it comes to customer-oriented product communication and the related marketing services.
"ANTEROS is a great PIM system with a large selection of add-on modules. ANTEROS helps us with its quality and flexibility to create a complete digitalization in all business areas. INCONY offers qualified and service-oriented support to match."
- Markus Bauer, Mitutoyo Europe
- The more you structure your data the easier you can manage the data: ANTTEROS provides functionalities for assigning classifications, product families, and text elements let you create structures that accommodate your product data and reduce the maintenance work load once your system is in production.
- Easy creation of classifications: You create one or more classifications to assign your products to product categories, subcategories, etc. By a classification you can search product data easier, employ it as a search structure in the web shop, as table of contents in the print catalog or for exporting data for distributors.
- Any number of parameters : Especially in technical fields, products can be described by a number of parameters. ANTEROS lets you attach parameters in a flexible way to the classification tree and make subcategories inherit and overload parameters. In addition, you can combine several parameters to form structured types. You can define parameters as required or optional and predefine a list of possible values / text elements as default values. When entering product data, the system provides pull-down lists with the default values to assist the user.
- User-friendly data entry: Those of your staff in charge of your product data can enter descriptions, parameter values, product photos, and drawings in several tabs in a very easy and well-structured fashion. Product families make it easy to manage image and parameter values efficiently for several product variants.
- See who changed what and when: This functionality displays all changes made to the data of each individual product, each product family, category and parameter, but also of the entire system. It shows which user made what changes and on which date and time.
- Process support: Configurable workflows let you define process steps and staff in charge of them, e.g. to precisely release the status of product data, before they become visible in the web shop.
- Data quality check: The dashboard offers you a good overview of the quality of all your data in the PIM system, e.g. which products are not yet categorized, where descriptions are missing etc. With one click you can edit or export these objects for further processing. You can also easily create additional test reports.
- User administration with granular assignment of rights: You can make different data and processes visible to your users in ANTEROS via roles and rights.
- Multiple alphabets supported: In the PIM System ANTEROS you can store product data in German, Russian, Chinese, and more, and manage them. ANTEROS is Unicode enabled and not only allows data maintenance, but also the export of print documents, web catalogs, web shops and apps in many languages and also different alphabets, e.g. Chinese, Cyrillic, Japanese etc.
ANTEROS- the technologically leading PIM system that makes professional and efficient product information management easy.
This puts you one step ahead of your competitors!
PIM and Crossmedia Software ANTEROS: winner of multiple awards
Are you looking to maintain your product data, images and documents more efficiently in an optimized PIM system and use cross-media publishing to create information portals, web shops, apps or generate print catalogs, data sheets or labels?
The ANTEROS software and its architecture, modules and functions can support you in this. With ANTEROS you can enjoy digitization!