Create high quality catalogs, price lists and data sheets
With ANTEROS you can apply the data stored centrally in the product and media database for your print documents. Catalogs, price lists, data sheets and manuals can be automatically generated in different languages.
ANTEROS offers two alternative output options:
- Export into the InDesign typesetting system:
Extract data via an InDesign export or InDesign plugin in order to redesign this data creatively for brochures, flyers, etc.
- Fully automatic generation:
Generate even highly complex structured documents, such as catalogs, price lists, data sheets or instructions in high quality, without the need for typesetting systems like InDesign, and without any rework.
While other PIM systems ONLY offer a transfer to InDesign (our alternative 1), ANTEROS additionally offers a fully automatic generation of documents.
What are the advantages for you?
- So much faster: The generation via the ANTEROS.print engine is about 20 times faster than an export to InDesign. In addition, reworking in InDesign is entirely unnecessary. All you need to do is concentrate on maintaining the product data and images.
- Documents are more up-to-date: Since the documents can be generated by a push of a button, they can also regenerate electronic versions of the catalogs during the year with just a few clicks.
- Individualized: If you have price lists with different assortments and prices, you can create and update hundreds of different customer price lists with minimal effort. This can also be done in a wide range of languages.
- Treat your customers to new, personalized documents: Your marketing department can generate new product catalogs with a beautiful catalog layout multiple times a year at the touch of a button, and send them to customers via e-mail. Specific excerpt catalogs can also be created simply with a few clicks. Making personalized invitations to tender, offers or an acquisition date, quick and easy to make, using only the products from your range and implementing a beautiful catalog design.
Our fully automatic print approach is explained in more detail below.
"Our price lists have become even more attractive and yet we save 220 hours a year. We are enthusiastic about the product and the services of INCONY and the Swiss partner ppa, because they support us quickly, competently and friendly."
- Lukas Zumstieg, Rapid
The advantages for you at a glance:
The ANTEROS' print engine provides a much higher performance than that of other catalog systems:
- Print page layout is far more flexibile, even at 100% automation thanks to our use of flexible rules instead of rigid, page-based templates (as used by other systems). Even complex print documents can be completely implemented with just a few sets of rules in ANTEROS, whereas some competitor systems employ numerous templates to create the same result. The German company ASV Stübbe uses, for instance, five print rules in their ANTEROS solution, while a competing system uses more than 100 templates.
- Much faster print generation: ANTEROS generates print output more than 10 times faster. So it provides you with a print preview after 10 minutes instead of after 2 hours. In proofreading and final layout refinements under tight deadlines, this will be an essential asset.
- Print-on-demand is possible even for product catalogs with a complex structure. ANTEROS generates print documents or excerpts on-demand, without a type setting system. Type setting costs are cut by 100% and this for each edition and language version. For many companies, this functionality enables customer-specific catalogs in the first place.
- Web-based: This feature enables your staff, distributors, partners, and customers to have your ANTEROS solution generate data sheets and catalog excerpts at any time on-demand. Distributors can even include their own logo, if required.
- Fully integrated with your Personal Information Management Tool (PIM). You don’t have to export data via an interface from the PIM system to the print module.
- Support of several character sets, so your ANTEROS solution can generate printed documents in e.g. English, Russian, or Chinese without prompting you to install additional characters sets. A catalog printed in the language of your customers will help you to increase your market share.
ANTEROS.print is the only PIM system that provides a fully automatic generation of documents for print without the need for employing a type setting system.
Before you start the ANTEROS print generation, you make settings, e.g. for printing or hiding prices, select a logo, select the resolution (e.g. high for the printing press, or low for email attachments). You can refine title pages or other decorative pages in any way you like, either with ANTEROS functionality or in the PDF file.
If you want to make further modifications to the layout of certain documents, you can select the INX export format. You can edit files stored in this format with Adobe’s InDesign.
Automatically create print catalogs, price lists, data sheets, and labels
ANTEROS.print is much more flexible and faster than the template-based print systems of other PIM systems. Even complex technical catalogs can be produced 100% automatically, while competitor systems require reworking in Indesign.