The technologicaly-leading Software ANTEROS
ANTEROS® comes with a wide range of functionalities that empower you to make changes to your product data and media in a professional and efficient web-based fashion. In addition, ANTEROS lets you publish this data for apps, print, webshops, CD-ROMs, and electronic catalogs.
Unlike most other PIM systems, ANTEROS offers these features in a fully integrated and high-quality manner, allowing you to streamline the digitization of product data tasks in a structured and efficient fashion.
With ANTEROS you can enjoy digitization!
The following provides an overview of the functions of ANTEROS, which has a modular structure so you can make investments progressively and adapted to the requirements:
In easy-to-use web forms you can maintain your product data not only comfortably, but efficiently. Functions such as inheritance, product series, text modules and selection lists allow time to be saved during data maintenance. The ANTEROS data model can also be adapted to complex product data. Click here for more information (incl. Short film "why PIM").
Not only can you efficiently maintain your pictures, videos and documents in ANTEROS' media database, you can also offer files to colleagues, partners or retailers in the media portal, where they can be easily found via search and downloaded. Access rights allow you to control who is allowed to see what. And best of all, you do not have to tag pictures, videos or documents; ANTEROS uses the category mappings of the products within documents. See More...
You can view the status of your data quality in a clearly structured dashboard. ANTEROS offers standard data test reports, or you can simply create your own test reports to monitor your data quality according to various criteria. More...
Translating with ANTEROS is so easy and efficient that many ANTEROS customers now have their product data available in significantly more languages, providing notable benefits to customers, partners and merchants. After all, product data and sales materials in the customer's own language is received better and pays off in financial terms. More...
The flexible import-export framework ANTEROS, it is relatively easy to integrate into other systems, e.g. ERP systems (SAP, Navision, Abas, proAlpha, ...), CMS systems (Typo3, Wordpress, ...), CAD systems (Catia, ProEngineer, AutoCAD, ...), etc. Furthermore, ANTEROS offers various import and export formats, such as EXCEL, CSV, XML, BMEcat, TecDoc, Datanorm, Arge, .... With this the data maintained in PIM and MAM can be made available to both partners and customers at will, increasing sales opportunities. More...
Print documents can be generated via the web interface completely or in part on demand, without a typesetting system (such as Indesign). This allows you to create customer-specific catalogs or novelty catalogs at any time without additional effort. A new trend for our customers is to offer this Print-On-Demand function to their customers as a service on their own websites for up-to-date data sheets or excerpt catalogs and this is well received! More...
If you desire a webshop or online catalog in which your customers can quickly and conveniently search for and compare their products and either request an order (online catalog) or order in ERP, display delivery times, order history, etc. (webshop) without, once again, having to maintain PIM data or push it into another system via an interface, then our fully integrated web module is what you need. Your ERP system is deeply integrated and able to eg. display customer data, customer prices, availability and all orders. More...
If you want your webshop to not only be responsive, but a separate app, perhaps with additional features such as a barcode scanner that uses the mobile phone camera to photograph barcodes for a targeted search in the products, our ANTEROS apps for iOS and Android are right for you. Naturally, we adhere to the specifications for buttons and menus defined by Apple for the iOS App Store and by Google for the Play Store. More...
ANTEROS provides you more value than other systems?
- ANTEROS comes with a sophisticated functionality for assigning a clear structure to your product data. So you can update your data in a much more efficient way.
- The images database enables you to search for product images in a quick and user-friendly way and to convert image files to other formats (such as GIF, BMP, PDF on demand).
- Publishing your product data in documents for print and in a Web catalog is fully integrated with updating your product data (PIM). So you don’t have to export data, which is required with some other systems.
- Generating print catalogs in PDF format takes much less time than with other systems, e.g. 10 minutes instead of 2 hours. Especially when working under tight deadlines, e.g. when having to send the final, flawless version to a printing press, you will appreciate the additional time this gives you for proofreading.
- Using the ANTEROS Web interface, you can generate complete documents for print or just individual sections on-demand, without an additional type-setting system. So ANTEROS lets you export customer-specific subsets of a catalog at any time. Some INCONY customers even provide the users of their ANTEROS-based solutions with the option to have ANTEROS® generate the catalog subsets and data sheets this individual user needs. This is often met with positive reception.
Streamline your business operations by tapping the experience of a technology leader.
Additional advantages for you and your staff:
- A centralized product database that can be accessed by all of your staff (or partners, where required)
- Product data can be used in a more flexible way and more quickly. Product data can be updated and added more efficiently for all media (print, Web, CD-ROM, XML) and in several languages.
- Catalogs for print can be compiled easier and much faster.
- Catalog excerpts and customer-defined catalogs provide more value to catalog users without requiring any additional effort for you.
- Web/CD-ROM catalogs can be created interactively, with no additional effort.
- Easy to use, little administration work required
Is ANTEROS right for you?
- You want to create more and/or more individualized marketing material in less time, without adding resources to your staff?
- You need catalogs, price lists, and spare part lists in several languages, but don’t want to enter new products or update products for each language separately to avoid inconsistencies and to save time?
- You want to add and update product data for several media (print, Web, CD-ROMs electronic catalogs)?
- For some purposes, you have to supply some of your stored images in several formats. You want to be able to find these images quickly and only store a single instance of each image, but be able to export them on-demand in all desired formats, with almost no additional effort and so at almost no additional cost?
- You want to provide your employees or partners/customers with a system that lets them define user-specific catalogs or catalogs excerpts and enables them to export these catalog-subsets on-demand, without incurring additional costs or placing an additional work load on your staff?
ANTEROS has a modular structure so that you can start with a basic solution and add more functionality later on.
An ANTEROS application can be composed of the following modules:
- ANTEROS.pim lets you maintain product data and product classifications. In addition, you can create texts, parameters, and different product relationships very efficiently in a web based fashion.
- ANTEROS.tsl offers functionality for cutting the time you spend on translation tasks and increases the uniformity of your translations. Text elements are stored in a centralized database. Initial characters of words you type in a data input field are expanded automatically to the complete words or even strings of words (as stored in the dictionary). Translations can be added online or by using MS-Excel tables.
- ANTEROS.wf for workflow driven business processes
- ANTEROS.mam lets you administrate image, video, audio, and document files centrally in your company. They can be easily retrieved and converted on-demand to other file formats.
- ANTEROS.mp enables your sales staff, distributors, and customers (if granted the privileges) to search for images in a very user-friendly way and download them in different formats.
- ANTEROS.print provides the functionality required for generating on-demand catalogs, price lists, and data sheets for all or all selected products. ANTEROS.webprint gives your customers access to the print functionality within your web catalog and web shop, e.g. for printing the most up-to-date version of your product data sheets.
- ANTEROS.web for web shops and web catalogs with user-friendly search functionality, a product comparison list and a shopping basket for orders that will be examined by your sales staff prior to execution (web catalog) or online orders for fully automatic execution (web shop).
- ANTEROS.webapp, ANTEROS.iphone, ANTEROS.android provide apps that come with user-friendly product search functionality for use on iPhones, Android, or other smartphone platforms.
- ANTEROS.spare lets you use special functions for spare part catalogs. You can create Hotspots for spare part drawings which enables your web shop user to click on spare parts within the drawing to put that part into the shopping basket.
- ANTEROS.imex supplies functionality for importing existing product and classification data in an XML, CSV, or MS-Excel format with a flexible import export framework. Data can be exported for different application areas also in an XML, CSV, and MS-Excel format. The ANTEROS.webex module provides also the users of your web catalog and web shop with export functionality.
- ANTEROS.bmecat: for data export in BMEcat format
- ANTEROS.arge: for data export in Arge format
- ANTEROS.dnorm: for data export in Datanorm format
- ANTEROS.magento: a connector for transferring data on a regular basis into a Magento shop
- ANTEROS.ws: a module for a deep integration of ANTEROS with other systems via Web services